Welcome to the Center for Dental Sleep Medicine!
Thank you for choosing us to help guide you through your treatment for Snoring and/or Obstructive Sleep Apnea. We are committed to working closely with you to help you get restful sleep again!
Before you set up an INITIAL APPOINTMENT with us, please be sure to have the following items ready:
1) Completed Sleep Study by your physician, with diagnosis of "Simple Snoring" or "Obstructive Sleep Apnea"
2) Completely filled out forms - Prescription/LOMN Form - Download PDF File
1. To be completed by Physician: Prescription / Letter of Medical Necessity Form
2. To be completed by Patient (if needed for insurance coverage): CPAP Intolerance Form
3) Recent Dental Exam (within the last 12 months) by your General Dentist
NOTE: If you do not currently have a General Dentist, or have not had an Exam/X-Rays recently, it can be completed at our office.
1. Provide us a copy of Recent X-Rays
a. Recent Full Mouth Series of X-Rays or Panoramic X-Ray (within the past 5 years)
b. Bitewing X-Rays (within the past 2 years)
2. Provide us a copy of most recent Periodontal Charting
Our Commitment to our Patients:
To always provide personalized care and thoughtful consultation to our patients in a friendly, respectful, honest, and comfortable environment. As a team, we will use our extensive training and light-hearted compassion to help educate, motivate, and deliver the highest quality care to help treat their Obstructive Sleep Apnea through the use of customized Oral Appliances. Our commitment and dedication to service will help to guide our patients in their journey to a better night's sleep.
Informative Links from the AADSM Website: